Thursday, December 31, 2009

I have no new pictures

They're all on my iPhone, and blogger doesn't like my iPhone. Facebook does, so you can see pictures there.
We had a great holiday here. No snow, but that's part of the reason I like it here. The kids are now off visiting the PA grandparents and having a great time. I think Joey was actually able to fill himself up at their "open house" yesterday. He really does make it sound like we don't feed him.

The newest stage of making me feel old comes next week when we sit down with his guidance counselor to plan out highschool so Joey can achieve his college goals. It sounds kid of daunting, but really its just about making sure he takes the classes he needs in order to go to the college he wants, and if he knows, get a head start towards his chosen field of study. Joey does know, he wants to be an architect.

Mackenzie unbeknowst to me entered a writing contest at school and won 2nd place! Her piece is now being sent to the district finals.

Joel is loving kindergarten, but is still working out the kinks as far as getting along with others goes. He often becomes upset when other kids aren't on task and forgets to keep his hands to himself. But, he's a little sponge and is absorbing so much.

Tonight is New Year's and I'd love to say I have fabulous plans with Wes, but I have to work. I've applied for some other positions and I hope one will work out. I'm tired of this crazy schedule of mine! But Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

rachel said...

do you write your posts directly in blogger? if so, you shouldn't. i use windows live writer and it's SO much better. uploads pictures way easier and puts your pictures and italics and bolds and all that in normal text and actual pictures instead of indecipherable code. check it out.

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

Happy new year to you too. You know what, everything has a positive side. You couldn't upload your picture, thats makes your blog light, so that I could brows easily.