Ok, feeling like an idiot isn't new for me. Happens quite often actually. But, I've been trying to change my blog background and no matter how carefully I follow the directions, I just can't do it. I mean, obviously I changed it, but that's because I went with one of blogger's templates. I want a cool, colorful, fun to look at background and I just can't seem to get it right. The thing is, I kind of "get" html and its purpose and what not. I don't "speak" it, but I get it. I understand what is being asked of me when I'm changing it, but everytime I click save, then view, what I get is no where near what I was going for. Now my head hurts. I guess I'll have to try again tomorrow.
1 comment:
let me know when you want me to walk you through it. i mean, i can't do anything custom or anything. but i can handle the free backgrounds you can get on the web.
Post a Comment